ZEISS Business Partner - Terzic Instruments - Microscopy Technical Sales Rep - OK/KS
Oklahoma City Central
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That's just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
Terzic Instruments LLC is seeking a Technical Sales Representative for Oklahoma and Kansas. This position is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets for the Carl Zeiss microscopy portfolio. The sales process is highly technical and requires aggressive marketing and new customer acquisition, a deep understanding of our hardware and software products, a passion for learning and strong consultative selling skills. All training is provided.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Developing and executing a business plan to meet or exceed sales goals and profitability
- Aggressive marketing, networking and cold-calling to generate new business
- Technical mastery of our hardware and software portfolio of microscopy products
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Attention to detail and strong customer service
- Bachelor's degree or higher in the sciences, preferably biological sciences.
- PhD in biological life sciences highly preferred.
- Laboratory experience, preferably experience using microscopy techniques or sales experience in the scientific industry.
- Ability to travel regularly within the OK/KS territory with availability for some overnight travel and ability to maintain a flexible schedule.
- Must have clean driving record, valid US driver's license and own transportation vehicle.
- Must be able to lift boxes/crates in the range of 50 lbs.
- Candidate should live in reasonable proximity to the Oklahoma City area where a majority of business will be transacted and have good access to cities of Stillwater and Tulsa as well as the ability to travel to all accounts in Oklahoma and Kansas.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
ZEISS is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer