Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.
As a Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at Primrose School of Norman, you'll create a fun, safe environment for students to discover new concepts with confidence through multi-sensory learning experiences. Enjoy the freedom to modify lessons in order to meet children where they are in the learning cycle as you help them refine kindergarten readiness skills while nurturing their social, emotional, cognitive, creative and physical development.
Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child.
- Help children learn about language and literacy, science, life skills, and more.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about the world around them.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.
At Primrose School of Norman, you bring the passion, and we'll give you all the tools and training to be successful.
Our Balanced Learning approach was developed with early learning experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend your time outside of school focused on yourself.
Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a culture where all children and team members can thrive.
And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something new and see their face light up with excitement.
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.