Picture a working environment where people support and encourage each other to achieve exceptional things.
Imagine an organization that’s constantly innovating, both for their customers and their employees.
Now imagine that business committed to enhancing the livelihood, diversity, and growth in your community.
This is the LocalJobNetwork. Uncover your full potential in a growing and collaborative environment.
We're adding an Executive Assistant to our team to support our leaders as we undertake huge growth goals. This person will undertake a variety of administrative and office support activities to help us tackle our goals efficiently. We're looking for someone with a can-do attitude, a motivated self-starter, a problem solver, to join our team and help us reach our potential!
Please note: This role is currently part time (25 - 30 hours per week), with a strong possibility of moving to a full time role in the future. Ideal work hours: 9:30am - 3:00pm or 10am - 3:30pm each day. This is an hourly position which will pay between $19.23 - $20.20 per hour - depending on experience.
- Manage executive calendar, coordinate with outside contacts to schedule meetings/appointments, update/reschedule items as requested, and resolve conflicts as needed
- Assist with reconciling the expense report/credit card for executive team members
- Coordinate and support leadership meetings, board of directors meetings, and ad hoc projects as requested by executive management
- Arrange travel and accommodation for executive team, ensuring ability to travel and reach destinations in a timely and cost effective manner
- Handling inbound calls and provide superior customer service to customers, job seekers, and outside business contacts. Answer and route calls using a multi-line phone system with professionalism, friendliness, accuracy, and promptness
- Assist with general office functions and provide administrative support to day-to-day operations, including but not limited to: office reception, data entry, filing, processing incoming and outgoing mail, processing shipments and postage
- Assist with the day-to-day facilities management across two offices and coordinate response to any issues or requests
- Assist with the setup of work stations and cube moves as needed
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all contacts and organizations assuring that LocalJobNetwork is represented professionally and positively
- Respect confidentiality in discussing corporate, fiscal, and staff matters.
- Perform other tasks as needed in support of the business and executive team
- 2-4 years prior work experience in an administrative role requiring call handling and calendaring experience, as well as performing a variety of clerical tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with company employees, customers, vendors, and all other external contacts. Requires active listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A highly motivated self-starter. Must demonstrate initiative while being results oriented
- Ability to be highly organized with a strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to establish effective work relationships with a wide variety of people from within and outside of the organization
- Ability to function intuitively, independently, and within a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills that include proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications and the ability to use a variety of computer software packages
- Ability to use a variety of standard office equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer